Where have we been?

You guys, I can't even tell you.  Can. Not.  The previous blogs were written and published and then life got sooooooo incredibly busy and three moves later- here we are.  We are back in Oklahoma and cannot even express how thankful we are for the way God lead us "home".  We have been back in Oklahoma 2.5ish years and its just so stinking awesome to be here.  Just last weekend we drove our girls up to the town of Owasso to show them the apartment I lived in when we got married.  They thought it was so cool that their mom lived in an apartment........  that is so funny to me!!!!  How weird are kids, right?

So- here we are.  God was good.  God is good.  and..... God will always be good be promises to be... and when we doubt that promise, we need to lean in and feel his presence as he assures us that it is, in fact, still true.

I hope to get back to writing down my thoughts on this type of platform more often.  I am OLD SCHOOL and have zero clue about vlogging (nor do I want to show y'all my 40 year old double chin as I attempt to figure out the camera on my computer), or Instagram (I post pictures on there all of the time of our kids and just random thoughts that I want to keep track of) and then there is always "the Facebook".... yes, I am still using Facebook so keep your opinion to yourselves.  My kids already have informed me that it is only for old people....... well, I'm old- I guess?

I'm going to run off and make the 100th round of hot chocolate for my kids on this snowy day and I will touch base with this blog very soon!!!!! (and, for the record, our oldest was far too cool to go play in the snow today so you won't see any pics of him bundled up and throwing snowballs).


Comments

Popular Posts